Terms & Conditions
• ‘Content’ means all content, including trademarks, logos, designs, text, photos, films, sounds and other information on this website.
• ‘Contribution(s) or Blogs’ means anything that a user posts on this website or sends to us.
• ‘Website’ means this website which we own and control.
By using this website, you accept these terms as from the date you first access this website.
1. This website is owned and operated by AdShare.
2. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before you rely on it. We do not warrant or represent that this website or the Content is virus-free.
3. The website and all the Content on it is owned by us or our licensors and content providers. All rights in the Content are reserved to their respective owners unless expressly stated otherwise. You may not use any Content on this Site unless it is expressly stated that you may do so.
5. This website shall only be used for lawful purposes, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of this website.
6. You agree not to submit, publish, post, distribute or transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful or objectionable contributions. You may not interfere with anyone’s use or enjoyment of this website.
7. You confirm that you are granting us a perpetual non-exclusive licence over any contributions that you send which will be royalty-free and worldwide, to use the material in your contribution for any purpose in any media in any part of the world. This includes the right for us to copy, edit, publish, and exercise all other copyright and publicity rights over the material. You also waive all moral rights as defined in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 in the materials.
8. You warrant that by sending or posting a contribution to this site:
• Your contribution does not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights, which include any copyright, moral rights or trademark rights;
• You have the necessary permission from everyone in a picture or video;
• warn you via email and require you to discontinue such conduct or use;
• Delete any contribution you have posted to this site or which features in any personal area;
• Take other measures, including terminating, suspending or restricting the use of this site, and/or passing details to relevant third parties, including email providers, the police or other authorities.
Any action that we take is without prejudice to any of our accrued rights.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
10. We do not endorse any contribution or any opinion, statement, or advice expressed by users of this website.
We expressly disclaim all liability in connection with any contributions made by users of this website.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of this website, and AdShare, its officers, trustees, employees and agents do not make any representations and do not give any warranties, express or implied, concerning this website and the content.
11. We shall not be liable or responsible for any claim, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature, including without limitation for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whether resulting from a breach of contract, negligence or any other cause of action arising in connection with this website or your use of it. This includes, without limitation, for any contributions to this website by users, for any viruses, bugs, trojan horses or other contamination resulting from the use of this website, for any interruption or delays to the use of this website, or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in any content on this website.
12. You shall indemnify us from all claims, loss, damages, costs and expenses arising in connection with your use of this website, or your breach of any of these terms and conditions of use, or any contribution made by you on this website. This obligation shall survive the end of these terms and conditions of use and your use of this website.
13. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites linked to or from this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
14. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
By using this website, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in England, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
15. If any of these conditions are, for any reason, held in a final decision to be unenforceable, illegal or otherwise invalid in any way, that unenforceability, illegality or invalidity will not affect any other provisions, which will continue in full force and effect.
These conditions are then to be construed as if that unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision had never been contained in these conditions. The parties shall use reasonable endeavours to agree valid and enforceable terms to replace those unenforceable, illegal or invalid provisions in order to meet, so far as is possible, their original intentions.